Censored News Special Edition
- Porcupine Resolution seeks removal of occupiers Fr...
- Roberto Rodriguez: Arizona, In violation of all hu...
- Indigenous Alliance without Borders: March to Dema...
- Sacred Places: US Listening Sessions on Navajo Nat...
- Arizona issues uranium mine permits for Grand Cany...
- Roberto Rodriguez: Arizona Refuses to Take a Backs...
- Mexico: The Silencing of Women's Voices
- Photos: Long Walkers speak to Nez Perce students 2...
- Navajos Forgotten People to UN: The Right to Safe ...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2010 (247)
- ► 2009 (91)
- ► 2008 (285)
Censored News Homepage
About Censored News
Censored News is published by censored journalist Brenda Norrell. A journalist for 27 years, Brenda lived on the Navajo Nation for 18 years, writing for Navajo Times, AP, USA Today, Lakota Times and other American Indian publications. After being censored and then terminated by Indian Country Today in 2006, she began the Censored Blog to document the most censored issues. She currently serves as human rights editor for the U.N. OBSERVER & International Report at the Hague and contributor to Sri Lanka Guardian, Narco News and CounterPunch. She was cohost of the 5-month Longest Walk Talk Radio across America, with Earthcycles Producer Govinda Dalton in 2008: www.earthcycles.net/
COPYRIGHTS All material is copyrighted by the author or photographer. Please contact each contributor for reprint permission. email@example.com
Audios may not be sold or used for commercial purposes.
"O FRIEND! In the garden of thy heart plant naught but the rose of love, and from the nightingale of affection and desire loosen not thy hold." --Baha'u'llah, Baha'i Faith