Please double click image to enlarge.
Censored News Special Edition
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (247)
- Native Alert: New forest rules on plant gathering
- Western Shoshone face Barrick Gold in federal cour...
- Barack Obama's Principles for Stronger Tribal Comm...
- MNN: Call Out by Seneca, Keepers of the Western Do...
- Rodriguez: 'Fighting for Migrant Justice in the De...
- No One is Illegal Radio: Frontlines of Struggle
- Peltier beaten, attorney describes injuries
- Bush's parting dagger: Coal mining on Black Mesa
- AIM West protest in solidarity with Leonard Peltie...
- DQ Benefit Show Jan. 24, 2009
- Public Lands, Private Ceremonies Discussion, Bould...
- Mohawk Nation News: 'Hoof Ladies'
- Rodriguez: America's Soul Sickness Part II
- Kevin Annett challenges church genocide on global ...
- Leonard Peliter transfer Jan. 12, 2009
- Subcomandante Marcos: Palestina (Palestine) 2009
- US soldiers begin patrols on US streets
- Sanctuary Movement Tucson
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2008 (285)
Censored News Homepage
About Censored News
Censored News is published by censored journalist Brenda Norrell. A journalist for 27 years, Brenda lived on the Navajo Nation for 18 years, writing for Navajo Times, AP, USA Today, Lakota Times and other American Indian publications. After being censored and then terminated by Indian Country Today in 2006, she began the Censored Blog to document the most censored issues. She currently serves as human rights editor for the U.N. OBSERVER & International Report at the Hague and contributor to Sri Lanka Guardian, Narco News and CounterPunch. She was cohost of the 5-month Longest Walk Talk Radio across America, with Earthcycles Producer Govinda Dalton in 2008: www.earthcycles.net/
COPYRIGHTS All material is copyrighted by the author or photographer. Please contact each contributor for reprint permission. email@example.com
Audios may not be sold or used for commercial purposes.
"O FRIEND! In the garden of thy heart plant naught but the rose of love, and from the nightingale of affection and desire loosen not thy hold." --Baha'u'llah, Baha'i Faith