Censored News Special Edition
- Líl’wat, St’át’imc UN Permanent Forum New York
- Wikileaks Cables on Mohawks
- Wikileaks: US and Canadian militaries like a marri...
- WIKILEAKS: Border guards feared Akwesasne Mohawks
- Wikileaks Cable: Mohawks Borders, Land Claims, Tre...
- Wikileaks Montreal Cable: Mohawks 2004
- Wikileaks Cable: Mohawks, Kanesatake, May 2004
- UN Global Indigenous Women's Caucus Statement 2011...
- Migrant Trail Press Conference May 30, 2011
- Fronte NorteSur: Indigenous Mexico Resists
- TUCSON: Honoring Martin Luther King: arrested prot...
- Navajos' Crownpoint Chapter House installs solar p...
- New at Censored News May 15, 2011
- TUCSON: Groups join national campaign exposing pri...
- Aboriginal Museum is forced to display evidence of...
- Geronimo: Skull and Bones meeting with Apache Dele...
- Harlyn Geronimo: Codename defames a great human sp...
- San Carlos Apache on Geronimo Codename: Apology an...
- FNS News: Zapatistas Join Drug War Protest
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2010 (247)
- ► 2009 (91)
- ► 2008 (285)
Censored News Homepage
About Censored News
Censored News is published by censored journalist Brenda Norrell. A journalist for 27 years, Brenda lived on the Navajo Nation for 18 years, writing for Navajo Times, AP, USA Today, Lakota Times and other American Indian publications. After being censored and then terminated by Indian Country Today in 2006, she began the Censored Blog to document the most censored issues. She currently serves as human rights editor for the U.N. OBSERVER & International Report at the Hague and contributor to Sri Lanka Guardian, Narco News and CounterPunch. She was cohost of the 5-month Longest Walk Talk Radio across America, with Earthcycles Producer Govinda Dalton in 2008: www.earthcycles.net/
COPYRIGHTS All material is copyrighted by the author or photographer. Please contact each contributor for reprint permission. firstname.lastname@example.org
Audios may not be sold or used for commercial purposes.
"O FRIEND! In the garden of thy heart plant naught but the rose of love, and from the nightingale of affection and desire loosen not thy hold." --Baha'u'llah, Baha'i Faith