BULLETIN! INFAMOUS INDIGENOUS SAGE
“RED-X” EXCAPES FROM GUANTANAMO
– WITH A MESSAGE!
Mohawk Nation News
Sept. 17, 2007
At this time we don’t know how the infamous Indigenous sage, Red-X, escaped from the Guantanamo Gulag. His captors tried to break his spirit. But the Red-X said, “I already know this scene. I went to rez school!”
The account of his escapades is forthcoming. People Magazine,
E-Talk Daily and the New York Times are all reportedly fighting
for first dibs on his story. Red-X is keeping his mouth zipped.
“I don’t need to talk to no colonial rag. MNN is the only one I’ll
talk to. My story is just for my people!”
As MNN reported months ago, the Red-X had been captured and
was being tortured. He had communicated that he would make
contact with those who had fine tuned their perceptions, who
had ears to hear, eyes to see and minds to know. Red-X indicated
that he did receive a sign from the “war counsel” of the Third
Dimension which makes itself known to those who are placed
in abject confinement.
Red-X was inculcated with lyrics passed on to him on a stone
tablet which was presented to him by a powerful warrior spirit,
who spoke with thunder in his voice, lightening emanating
through his eyes and with the head of a burning bush. His
muscles looked like the mountains surrounding eternity.
The truth inscribed on this tablet from this ethereal being were
to be transmitted to the mundane realm which we live in. The
communicative enlightenment was to manifest its elucidation
by means of melodious tonality. The musical vibration and the
message would liberate the millions of people who have been
imprisoned in their minds, deprived of free thought and the
ability to contemplate in full cogitation. This is all part of his
“sageocity”. People have been traumatized by the horrible
shock and awe perpetuated by the neo conservative cabal of
the Bush administration. They murdered over 3000 people in
blood so cold that it would make Truman Capote shiver with
a need for a steam bath at the nearest spa.
As one can imagine, the “force” tells no lies. The ethereal realm
presented sacred missives in honor of the Red-X.
Red-X was instructed to deliver the words in the appropriate
manner so that the truth could be converted into power. That
power would then suffuse a sonorific voice that could translate
into psychic transfusion. The words would be transmitted by
means of rhythmic nuances for the understanding of those
who are ready to hear it.
As he crossed the ocean from Cuba escorted by a fleet of
dolphins onto Turtle Island , his silver eagle was waiting.
He quickly mounted the silver eagle and headed back West
to the place where the sun never sleeps.
As he flew he reminisced about the horrible atrocities that
had been perpetrated upon his mortal form, which he never
succumbed to, because his will to live is unyielding. He
understands the suffering of his Arab brothers and sisters
by the U.S. military torturers who have been given unlimited
powers according to their so-called “extraordinary rendition”.
The Red-X was constantly tortured on the “water board”.
Nothing could break him down. They wanted him to reveal
the secret power of the Indigenous people who are able to
communicate with the “kasastenera kowa sa oiera”. They
want to know why they have not been able to totally
exterminate us. We know who we are. We have the marks
that denote our special place on this earth.
They put a hood over his head so he could not recognize
his torturers, as if he couldn’t tell they were Americans,
especially when they greeted him with “Howdy Doody!”
They put him face down suspended by a pulley. He was
then lowered into a pit of gurgling water so that he would
sink to the bottom and be made to think he would drown.
His torturers fed him during the day one sparse portion
of cornmeal and a piece of sugar came. They thought they
were starving him. They did not know that maize is an integral
part of the indigenous diet and thus the main sources of the
Red-X’s mystical psychic power. They were totally “amaized”
at his strength.
“I have tried to expose the truth about what happened in New
York City at the Twin Towers on September 11th 2001. I have
been greatly concerned about the falsehoods being spread
because it was built by my people, the Onkwehonweh”. He
was troubled by the official story given by the U.S. government
through their mouthpiece Ari Fleischer who said, “Be careful
what you say and who you say it to”. He was warning about
the police state that was coming and the penalties for those
who talked about 911 in any other form except from the “official
The War Counsel told him, “You have suffered enough, Red-X.
We will make it easy for you to escape”. He memorized the
lyrics that were on the tablet, which then evaporated right
before his deep set eyes.
As he flew the words kept coming to him:
1. 911 was a “false flag”, nothing new
It’s been tried and true
As a means to perpetuate
The war mongering greed
Of the very elite few
Hell-bent on dictating
Who we are and what we do
You can’t escape the eagle’s eye
The winds can hear your plans and lies
Your skull and bones and false flag flies
But the spirits of justice are on the rise
2. The epitome of evil false flag operations
When you kill your own people
To justify attacking other nations
Side stepping the rules
Governing war crimes and treason
Murder and genocide for your own sick reason
3. How dumb do you think we are?
You control-demoed those Twin Towers
From the very top floor down
Anti-terror fire and brimstone
With a dash of pyrotechnics
Suspending rights and cleansing ethnics
4. Stand down orders to the U.S. Air Force
Allowing four planes
To go unchecked and off course
But, hey, what happened to
The plane that flew into the Pentagon?
Come on! No parts! No luggage! No bodies!
Something is very wrong
Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowich and Bush
Have the motive, the means and the opportunity
Just like Hitler, Pinochet, PolPot and Mouselini
Your crimes are against humanity
And for that there is no immunity
5. Your game is up
Burn in HELL
Your future generations
Will know this story well
Your oiligarchy is
The next tower to come down
And the history of truth is
The only story we’ll tell
Red-X spoke these words to his messenger, Bro’hawk,
who found Dacajawea [Splitting the Sky], who converted
it to music with the assistance of She-Keeps-The-Door,
Speaks-The-Truth, Shahada and Nat. “Truth to Power”
came into being. [contact: http://us.f314.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?Toemail@example.com]
Listen and live on! http://www.myspace.com/truthtopowertimes2
MNN Mohawk Nation News
See: “Red X”
New MNN Books Available Now!
Mohawk Warriors Three - The Trial of Lasagna, Noriega, 20/20$20.00 usd
Where Eagles Dare to Soar - Indians, Politics & Aids$20.00 usd
The Agonizing Death of "Colonialism" and "Federal Indian Law" in Kaianere'ko:wa/Great Law Territory
Who's Sorry Now? The good, the bad and the unapologetic Mohawks of Kanehsatake
The books below, email us:
Rebuilding the Iroquois ConfederacyKaroniaktajeh$10 usd
Warriors Hand BookKaroniaktajeh$10 usd
Mail checks and money orders to...
MNNP.O. Box 991Kahnawake, QC J0L 1B0
Purchase t-shirts, mugs and more at our CafePress Store
Subscribe to MNN for breaking news updates
Sign Women Title Holders petition!
Link to MNN
Get the code and banners to link to Mohawk Nation News.
Make a contribution to our newsgroup.
Secure your online transaction with PayPalÂ®.
Speaking & Contemporary Native Issues Workshops
Manager Stay tuned!
Please forward this email to a friend!
Censored News Special Edition
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (247)
- ► 2009 (91)
- ► 2008 (285)
- Evo Morales, Bolivian style outshines US puppet go...
- Mohawks: Haudenosaunee women are decision makers o...
- Navajos urged to oppose uranium mining Thursday in...
- American Indians in Venezuela build solidarity in ...
- Katrina's Flood: Apartheid and ethnic cleansing in...
- The Other Jena Story: Wackenhut rapes and prison t...
- Nike Opportunism: Turning Native plight into profi...
- Puerto Penasco: Border Peoples' Conference, altern...
- Flagstaff: Native Film Festival October, 2007
- Hopi Reggae: Casper at Blue Water
- Big Mountain: Bulldozed Sun Dance Grounds, the res...
- Taser me down or suffocate me later
- American Indians in Venezuela build solidarity in ...
- Priests face prison to expose torture -- A call to...
- Mohawk 'membership,' genocide and the Great Law of...
- Censorship: Only the media knows
- Texas: Protest children, tent and migrant prisons
- Subcomandante Marcos statement on upcoming campaig...
- Prisoners argue constitutionality of US criminal c...
- Zapatistas under attack, suspend plans in southern...
- Denver: Halt Columbus legacy, March Oct. 6, 2007
- Search continues for missing women on Tohono O'odh...
- Navajo tribal grassrooots groups call for referend...
- Attorney Peter Schey takes on Sanctuary case
- Mohawk Nation News: Arrest of Six Nations Defender...
- Mohawks walk in support of Six Nations
- Chris Spotted Eagle's Indian Uprising Radio
- Native Movement Alaska attracts youth leadership
- International Indian Treaty Council celebrates pas...
- Alcatraz Sunrise Ceremony Oct. 8, 2007 poster
- Mohawks: Indigenous Sage 'Red X' escapes from Guan...
- Priest facing prison opposing torture faces anothe...
- A step forward for Indigenous Peoples at the Unite...
- Double standard and injustice against the Navajo p...
- Alcatraz Sunrise Ceremony Oct. 8, 2007
- Corporate greed, the fuel that runs the American s...
- No More Deaths hero donates award money to Chiapas...
- Brownsville, Texas, NO BORDER WALL, Sept. 29, 2007...
- Five thugs attack two Six Nations youths
- Intense global dialogue results from UN Indigenous...
- Mohawks: 'Hot Rocks' at Sharbot Lake
- Arctic ice melt opens Northwest Passage
- Native film festival Oct 5 - 6, 2007
- NGOs: Indigenous Declaration affirms self determin...
- Tauli-Corpuz: Indigenous Declaration is living doc...
- Les Malezer: Indigneous declaration framework for ...
- North America: Indigenous celebrate passage Declar...
- Canada AFN Chief applauds passage UN Declaration R...
- Arctic Inuit and Saami celebrate passage UN Declar...
- Pacific Caucus celebrates Indigenous Rights Declar...
- Asia: Victory on Declaration of Indigenous Rights
- Africa celebrates passage of Indigenous Rights Dec...
- US 'martial law exercise' Oct. 15 - 20, 2007
- Photos: Truth and justice, Sept. 11 in Tucson
- Big Noise Films, back from Iraq
- Saamis celebrate adoption of UN Indigenous Rights ...
- Spy towers on Tohono O'odham land map
- Spy tower 1 on Tohono O'odham tribal land
- Spy tower 2 on Tohono O'odham tribal land
- Borderlands Theater award winning 'Dust Eaters' Oc...
- United Nations set to adopt native rights declarat...
- 'Split em up' Strategy at Sharbot Lake
- No Borders Camp in Calexico/Mexicali
- Media Alert: Declaration on the Rights of Indigeno...
- Agreement reached on Declaration on the Rights of ...
- Far right tires takeover at Sharbot Lake
- Fundraiser for border poet Byrd Baylor's medical e...
- COUNTERPOINT: Friends of Leonard Peltier respond t...
- ▼ September (68)
Censored News Homepage
About Censored News
Censored News is published by censored journalist Brenda Norrell. A journalist for 27 years, Brenda lived on the Navajo Nation for 18 years, writing for Navajo Times, AP, USA Today, Lakota Times and other American Indian publications. After being censored and then terminated by Indian Country Today in 2006, she began the Censored Blog to document the most censored issues. She currently serves as human rights editor for the U.N. OBSERVER & International Report at the Hague and contributor to Sri Lanka Guardian, Narco News and CounterPunch. She was cohost of the 5-month Longest Walk Talk Radio across America, with Earthcycles Producer Govinda Dalton in 2008: www.earthcycles.net/
COPYRIGHTS All material is copyrighted by the author or photographer. Please contact each contributor for reprint permission. firstname.lastname@example.org
Audios may not be sold or used for commercial purposes.
"O FRIEND! In the garden of thy heart plant naught but the rose of love, and from the nightingale of affection and desire loosen not thy hold." --Baha'u'llah, Baha'i Faith