By Splitting the Sky, Mohawk
As you know I was recently given a conditional discharge sentence of 2 years prison time and a 5,000 fine for attempting to arrest George Bush Jr. for war crimes committed in Afghanistan, Iraq and Venezuela during his 8-year reign of state sponsored terror.
Along with the conditional discharge I was ordered by Justice Manfred Delong in the Calgary Supreme Court to pay a 1,000 fine and donate it to a charity of my choice, which would also have to be approved by the probation department in Alberta. If I did not comply I would be ordered to court and sent to prison for the 2-year term and made to pay the 5,000 fine.
At 11 am pacific coast time I went to report to the probation officer Nadia Haazen in Kamloops BC who I had already advised that a friend of mine in the 911 truth and justice movement John Duddy was prepared to pay the thousand dollar fine if the charity he and I agreed upon was the recipient of the contribution that of course was the Architects & Engineers for 911 Truth.
At first I was told that it was not acceptable upon which I sent a letter to our attorney Alred Webre in Vancouver and he in turn wrote her a letter requesting a reason in writing as to the denial.
The probation officer told me that they would look into granting our request but needed more information on A&E 911 Truth and reconsider their position.
Our lawyer sent them information on A7E and as of 11 am August 30th 2010 I was advised that the head office in Alberta refused the request as they say it is not a Canadian charity. Of course I argue that there are 25 Canadians dead due to the Cheney/ Bush false flag operation at the twin towers in New York City on September 11, 2001.
Cheney had the towers brought down to alleviate the asbestos suits the Bushes would have incurred to the tune of billions of dollars of Dresser Industries, which Cheney’s Haliburton bought from Bushes just prior to the falling of the Twins and WTC 7; Dresser had many offices in the towers.
Haliburton is running pipeline and poison gasses and base materials through unsurrendered Indian territories to expand their coffers as they are doing in the Caspian Sea Basin.
Conclusion I will not accept this denial and am preparing to go to jail for 2 years on November the first.
Splitting the Sky
Censored News Special Edition
- ► 2011 (70)
- Roberto Rodriguez: Leaving Footprints; Running for...
- Tucson grassroots campaign to document law enforce...
- Will Mohawk Splitting the Sky go to jail?
- Navajos Oppose Reopening Coal Lease with Peabody Coal
- Navajos oppose carbon sequestration on Black Mesa
- Tucson Peace Vigils: Raytheon, Davis-Monthan AFB a...
- Placing the Massacre of Migrants at the Feet of U....
- Bike4Peace now in Kansas!
- Violations of Native Religious Freedom in Prisons:...
- What the US State Department doesn't want you to h...
- US tries flim-flam approach on endorsement of Decl...
- Innu call for moratorium on uranium exploration an...
- Grassy Narrows Clan Mothers block MNR enforcement ...
- Cynthia McKinney: Bike4Peace: Over Monarch Pass in...
- Roberto Rodriguez: We are Spirit
- Bolvia Peoples Agreement in texts for UN negotiati...
- Obama and Congress increase border militarization,...
- Canada Jails Tamil Refugees
- A walk around the Gallup flea market
- Ann Wright: Clinton Refuses to Answer My Questions...
- California Indian Tribes take control of Marine Li...
- Chimayo NM: Think Outside the Bomb, Disarmament Su...
- Cynthia McKinney Bike4Peace: Days 4 through 11
- Bolivia demands equitable distribution of atmosphe...
- Navajo Forgotten People press conference Wed., Aug...
- ▼ August (25)
- ► 2009 (91)
- ► 2008 (285)
Censored News Blog Radio
Donate to Censored News
. Censored News is free of advertising and has no sponsors.
Censored News Homepage
About Censored News
Censored News is published by censored journalist Brenda Norrell. A journalist for 27 years, Brenda lived on the Navajo Nation for 18 years, writing for Navajo Times, AP, USA Today, Lakota Times and other American Indian publications. After being censored and then terminated by Indian Country Today in 2006, she began the Censored Blog to document the most censored issues. She currently serves as human rights editor for the U.N. OBSERVER & International Report at the Hague and contributor to Sri Lanka Guardian, Narco News and CounterPunch. She was cohost of the 5-month Longest Walk Talk Radio across America, with Earthcycles Producer Govinda Dalton in 2008: www.earthcycles.net/
COPYRIGHTS All material is copyrighted by the author or photographer. Please contact each contributor for reprint permission. firstname.lastname@example.org
Audios may not be sold or used for commercial purposes.
"O FRIEND! In the garden of thy heart plant naught but the rose of love, and from the nightingale of affection and desire loosen not thy hold." --Baha'u'llah, Baha'i Faith