THE CAPITALIST PARTY IS OVER! DARK DAYS BEFORE CLEARING SKIES
Mohawk Nation News
Oct. 11, 2008. The stock market crash could be the best thing that ever happened to save the planet. The pollution from the skies will clear so that we can see the horizon once more. The Wall Street bankers are surprised that people are not reacting yet or cracking up. Angry words, yes! But watch out! We’re getting all our affairs in order.
Governments and wars can't be run without money. So what will happen to all our differences? We might have to talk to each other like human beings.
The secret government/oligarch “mobsters” anticipated the current unfolding of events, the collapse of the US economy, the panic, the outrage and the “domino effect” around the world.
The corporate media hid it from us. We can thank alternate internet media for cluing us in! The mobsters anticipated the angry backlash of the people and prepared for it.
However, they overlooked our Indigenous creativity, resourcefulness and perseverance. As we watch the demise of the exploitation of our lands and resources, we are seeing a show that is over and no one is clapping for an encore. The liars have been caught. It’ll never be the same again.
The “New World Order” gangsters thought that “regional economies” like the North American Union NAU should be set up first before proceeding to “global one world government”.
Their new center of development won't last long because it’s a fraud.
Their insistence on hierarchy is misdirected. We do not need one governing mind. We need to bring together all minds so that we can benefit from the wisdom of human and natural diversity. The US had the delusion that it could be the dominant economy all over the world forever. We know that no one can keep on stealing. It had to come to an end. Even so, the multinational dummies saw ahead and set themselves up in China, India, Asia and Central Asia.
Tightening domestic controls is underway with: i) blending of military and police roles within and between nations; ii) stronger laws on surveillance, privacy, data collection, etc. People are being conditioned to accept huge invasions of privacy to get jobs, have bank accounts, go to school, etc. And iii) growing ISR - intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance on the domestic front. Cameras are everywhere, UAV's, microwave towers, internet controls and chipping with RFID (radio frequency ID). Everyone is being judged by ignorant, trigger-happy kids under the command of megalomaniac “nut jobs” with little concern for intercultural experience and wisdom.
Former Minister of the Liberal government of Canada, John Manley, is one of the main architects of the NAU. He recently recognized that, "Ending “insurgency” in Afghanistan quickly [is] 'unrealistic'”. Of course it is. The war is also illegal. Everyone has a right to self-determination, including the people of Afghanistan. [Harper Mike Blanchfield, Canwest News Service, Oct. 6, 2008]. Watch out for this man!
The timing of the “merged elections” in the U.S. and Canada is meant to blur the imaginary border between these two colonial for-profit states. They are not fooling anyone. We say, “Remove the delusionary border and give everything back to us”. Artificial borders are outdated tools of the elite to control us and our resources that they are stealing.
A biological event would legitimize martial law and travel restrictions. If one doesn’t appear soon, the banker-oligarchs need another “pretext event” like 911. In 2001, the economy was in a slump and then got a big boost from the Twin Towers going down. It boosted spending on the military and policing. It brought on the illegal U.S. invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq. U.S. President George Bush told everybody to go shopping. Resistance - protests - strikes - rebellion - civil war!! They hope to find a pretext soon to bring in martial law.
The borders are being tightened with armed guards and IBET - Integrated Border Enforcement Teams at several border crossings. What's next? Checkpoints everywhere? Enhanced drivers licenses are being introduced in border provinces/states like Manitoba and Vermont so that people who work in one jurisdiction and live in another can travel across the border “without hassle”. For the rest of us it's abuse, harassment, threats and even death. Why do we have to still declare goods at the border despite the North American “free trade” agreement?
The recent bizarre killing and attacks on buses reflects the legitimizing of airport like security for bus travelers.
IBET operates in 15 regions along the Canada-U.S. border. Evidently, Cornwall was the first one. This might be because Canadian Border Services Agency CBSA is the most paranoid as their illegal operation sits right in the middle of the Mohawk community of Akwesasne.
The Mohawk Council of Akwesasne hosted the first ever International Indigenous Cross-Border Security Summit on March 17-18, 2006, in Cornwall Ontario.
It brought together First Nations and American Indian “sell-outs” from communities which lie in close proximity to the Canada-U.S. border, as well as colonial government and law enforcement partners from coast to coast. [Mohawk Council of Akwesasne, the Assembly of First Nations, the National Congress of American Indians, Canada Emergency Preparedness PSEPC and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency.]
The meeting was opened by “pseudo” Seneca-Onondaga faith keeper, Oren Lyons, a long time employee of New York State. They discussed issues relating to security of the “imaginary line” manned by their goons. They had a chance to trade intelligence, share tactics, identify people and areas where future work could be enhanced. This was followed by a big fight on how the money was going to be doled out.
Can war be waged without money? No. It’s going to based on a “free labor” program which is being set in place:
i) forced labor using homeless, prisoners and others to build military bases like the new one at Trenton and to work in factories building tanks, trucks and gun barrels.
ii) have a huge stockpile of ammo and supplies purchased on credit. The question is who’s going to give credit when they know it’s not for a legitimate purpose and there’s no backing for the dollar? Guess they’ll just have to go in and get what they need by force. But how, with bullet-less guns?
iii) delay paying soldiers for as long as possible. Screw them on their pensions and leave them homeless in the streets. Oh, that's already happening. Don’t think that the injured are going to be taken care of.
With elitists like Mr. Fuld, CEO of Lehman Brothers Investment House, getting punched out by an angry investor and recent changes in the top echelon of the US air force, there is evidence of erosion of the ranks from within.
There isn't a lot of room at the top. Some of the lesser elitists are getting screwed and getting mad. They may try to mobilize the patriotic masses by telling them they are their champion and their angry reactions are necessary. Accusations are flying in every direction. Some say an attempted assassination helps to legitimize a leader and martial law. Somehow “legitimate elections” have to be stopped.
What will happen to government pensions - old age, disability, vets? How else will the "fat" be trimmed? Cutting social services, medicare, housing and education? Everybody will have to fend for themselves. The good thing for the environment is there won't be money for clear cutting, mining explorations or endless R&D (Research and development). The price of oil has plunged because the factory doors are closed. When Russia went thru its economic crisis, the air in the cities cleared up because the factories were shut down and could not spew out toxic smoke. People without jobs have time to think. Maybe with less inane activity, our heads will clear up and we’d see through some of the confusion. Some with lots of idle time and starving might even riot.
How did Indigenous people survive one genocide and holocaust after another? It’s based on our relationship with the natural world and to each other.
Remember that story about the frog in the pot of water on the stove? The water is heated up gradually until he got cooked and couldn’t jump out. Well, the water's been heating up for awhile. Everybody is frantically swimming around. Jump, we’re told, from the boiling water into the fire. Like the frogs, we should've known better using our common sense! We should've seen it coming! But we buried our heads and put our faith in fraudsters and gangsters who are calling for one world government enslavement to solve everyone’s problems, which is them.
Who'll notice what’s going on besides people like us who have been standing on the sidelines forever and don't take part in either the colonial elections or the stock market? Is there a new state of consciousness to jump into? Or maybe we can jump back into something really traditional, like the Kaianerekowa, the Great Law of Peace, of the Indigenous people of Turtle Island.
Iako’ha:kowa & MNN Staff,
firstname.lastname@example.org - www.mohawknationnews.com - email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Canada has denied everything set out in our Statement of Claim filed in the Federal Court of Canada T-1309-08 for the “Assault, Arrest & Illegal Detention” of Kahentinetha and Katenies on June 14, 2008 by their Cornwall Ontario border guards. They are filing a $20,000 surety demand for their costs. Your financial help is needed. Please send donations to PayPal at www.mohawknationnews.com, or by check or money order to “MNN Mohawk Nation News”, Box 991, Kahnawake [Quebec, Canada] J0L 1B0. Nia:wen thank you very much.
Posted by MNN Mohawk Nation News www.mohawknationnews.com
Go to MNN for more stories under Category “Economics”; New MNN Books Available now! Purchase t-shirts, mugs and more at our CafePressStore http://www.cafepress.com/mohawknews; Subscribe to MNN for breaking news updates http://.mohawknationnews.com/news/subscription.php; Sign Women Title Holders petition! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Iroquois
Censored News Special Edition
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (247)
- ► 2009 (91)
- Border Action Network interview, Border Patrol mur...
- Audio: Isabel Garcia: US Border Patrol acts with i...
- Racists yell at family of migrant murdered by Bord...
- Border Patrol agent murder migrant, audio descript...
- Interview: US Border Patrol murders migrant, Spani...
- Indigenousfest in Kayenta on the Navajo Nation Nov...
- Debunking the myth of an economic boom from uraniu...
- Army plans to seize 7 million acres in southeast C...
- Russell Means files election objection with Oglala...
- GEO/Wackenhut charged in prison murder in Texas
- Mohawk Nation News: The Snake at the Door
- Choctaw Ben Carnes serving as coordinator for Leon...
- Denver police action: The bizarre lentil caper
- Mohawk Nation News: 'Trick or Jay Treaty?'
- Flood relief for Jumano Apache on Texas/Mexico bor...
- Roberto Rodriguez: A Big Brother Migrant Solution
- The Disappeared: 589 Honduran migrants
- Joanne Shenandoah in Seattle Oct. 2008
- Signatures needed for migrant and human rights for...
- Red Bear Circle Native Gathering at Bakersfield, C...
- Nahuacalli organizes human rights support for Cauc...
- El Paso: Remembering the dead along the border
- Slick McCain's genocide plan for Navajos
- Protest of US torture training at Fort Huachuca in...
- Wikinews: Bush deploys military in US to control s...
- Canada's 'Three Monkeys Defence' for brutal border...
- Alcatraz Sunrise Gathering, Long Walker photos 200...
- Blackfire and Native Roots Top NAMMY winners
- Mohawk Nation News: The Capitalist Party is Over!
- Call for help! Algonquins at Barriere Lake in Queb...
- In the Spirit of Big Mountain at Alcatraz Island: ...
- David Morgan: 'Fear favors false safety over freed...
- Leonard Peltier: 'I will be moved soon'
- Active duty Army brigade prepared to patrol US str...
- International Indigenous Solidarity, Australia, Oc...
- Stop the Raids Now!
- US created monsters: Zetas and Kaibiles
- Cauca in Colombia protest free trade and Bush-back...
- Tule Elk State Reserve 'Walk for Life' 2008
- Army brigade now in US for 'crowd control'
- Grassroots leaders in Guatemala for Americas Socia...
- Deadly immigration polices: 183 bodies on the bord...
- Ben Carnes: 'What have you done for Leonard Peltie...
- Alcatraz Sunrise Gathering Oct. 13, 2008
- Intertribal Gathering & Elders Dinner California 2...
- Four Directions March Denver 2008 Poster
- Resist Columbus Day in Denver 2008
- The actual owners of the Federal Reserve USA
- An Eagle named Consuelo
- Tohono O'odham family struggling to survive plans ...
- While the Bush regime pillages, the people march a...
- Southwest Weekend to End Torture, November 15-16, ...
- Mohawk Nation News: Intelligence, love and victimi...
- Navajo Wanda MacDonald: McCain is anti-Native
- Carter Camp: Ahmbaska's condition improving
- Under surveillance: El Paso protest of border wall...
- Prison company with highest sex abuse rate has exe...
- Comments: Bailout the People
- Caravan of support to Big Mountain 2008
- ▼ October (59)
Censored News Homepage
About Censored News
Censored News is published by censored journalist Brenda Norrell. A journalist for 27 years, Brenda lived on the Navajo Nation for 18 years, writing for Navajo Times, AP, USA Today, Lakota Times and other American Indian publications. After being censored and then terminated by Indian Country Today in 2006, she began the Censored Blog to document the most censored issues. She currently serves as human rights editor for the U.N. OBSERVER & International Report at the Hague and contributor to Sri Lanka Guardian, Narco News and CounterPunch. She was cohost of the 5-month Longest Walk Talk Radio across America, with Earthcycles Producer Govinda Dalton in 2008: www.earthcycles.net/
COPYRIGHTS All material is copyrighted by the author or photographer. Please contact each contributor for reprint permission. email@example.com
Audios may not be sold or used for commercial purposes.
"O FRIEND! In the garden of thy heart plant naught but the rose of love, and from the nightingale of affection and desire loosen not thy hold." --Baha'u'llah, Baha'i Faith